Libby’s Tips for a Great Showing!
Ready set go. You’ve got your first showing…..
- Turn all lights on, inside and outside.
- Open all blinds, and window coverings
- Clear off all clutter on countertops and tabletops
- Be sure pet areas have been cleaned and remove pet bowls and beds.
- People sometimes buy out of emotion. Bake bread or cookies, use potpourri, or carpet freshener. Light a candle leave it in center of the stove.
- Play very soft music in the background.
- Be sure beds are made, and the children’s toys are tucked away
- Remove snow from sidewalks, deck areas, and drive.
- Have several rugs at front door for wiping shoes especially in snow or rain.
- Fresh flowers are a nice touch!