I have one son, who just happens to be a REALTOR and owner of REMAX Ability Plus. This adds to our lively dinner conversations! I also, have 2 grandchildren; JD who is 16 an aspiring professional golfer and Alex who is 15 and an aspiring hip-hop dancer. A wonderful daughter-in-law and award winning mother (in my eyes) she is also a pharmacist. But she’s currently the Trainer for REMAX Ability Plus, another reason why our dinner conversations are lively! Cooper a Schnoodle and Enzo a Jack Russell – Bichon mix round out my family. I rescued Enzo off the streets mid summer of 2015 and he’s become a very active member of the household, he’s a very, very busy little guy.
In 1999 my son made me a grandmother, I was living in NYC at the time. The tug of my first grandchild was more than I could take, I moved home, became a REALTOR, and I’ve loved every minute since.
My Listing Presentation
Realtor since 2000 Broker since 2006
- GRI Graduate of the REALTOR Institute
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist
- SRES Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE, SFF, FSS&R – certified in distressed properties, short sale, foreclosures
- Five Star Agent -2011-2012- 2013-2014-2015
- REMAX Hall of Fame 2013
- REMAX 100%, Sagamore, Executive and President’s Club
- Hamilton County REALTOR of the Year 2008
- REMAX Ability Plus Top 10 2009
- 2015 #1 Donations to CMN by a single agent for REMAX Ability Plus
- 2015 – REMAX Ability Plus Top 10%
- 2015-#19 in REMAX Ability Plus in volume sold